1. Yakit Imports into India
1.1 Courier clearance
For Invoice value <=1,00,000 INR (per HAWB) =~ USD 1538
- IEC Copy - Self Attested
- Address Proof copy - Self attested
- Photo ID Proof (If proprietorship)
- Authorization Letter - Original on company letterhead.
For Invoice value > 1,00,000 INR
- IEC Copy - Self Attested
- Address Proof - Self attested copy
- Authorization Letter - Original on company letterhead
- GATT Declaration - Stamp and Signature (on normal A4 Sheet)
- Bank Remittance Copy (if prepaid) / Declaration letter with payment terms (if not prepaid)
- Company PAN - Self attested copy
- Even if value is less than 1,00,000 INR. Customs may ask for additional documents or insist for formal clearance based on quantity of items in the shipment. Example: 500 Nos of Iphone covers of value 1 USD each is less than 1,00,000 INR, but the quantity 500 Nos will attract customs officer's attention.
- Though the shipments > 1,00,000 INR can be cleared formally, we may have challenges in customs as the shipment will have multiple categories.
2. Yakit Exports out of India (non-jewelry)
2.1 Cargo clearance (For shipment value > 25,000 INR)
- IEC - Self Attested copy
- Company PAN - self attested copy
- Bank AD Letter - Original Letter from Bank on Bank’s Letterhead
- Authorization letter to register AD code - original printed on letterhead with seal and signature
- CHA authorization letter - Original printed on company letterhead with seal and signature.
- Address proof (Phone/Electricity/other govt. documents) - Self attested copy
- Copy of VAT/Sales Tax Registration/Exemption certificate of the merchant exporter
- Any two of the below documents
- A certificate from the Bank with whom the Bank Account is being maintained for the purpose of remittance of foreign exchange to the effect that account is being maintained satisfactorily.
- Where the bank account is less than 03 month old, details of other bank accounts held by the exporter.
- Details of past exports made from other ports if any.Copies of shipping bill,invoice and packing list to be included.
- Balance sheet of the previous year.
- Copy of the last Income Tax Return/ VAT or Sales Tax Return filed.
2.2 Courier clearance (For shipment value <=25,000 INR)
- Shipper ID proof - self attested copy
- Shipper Address proof - Self attested copy
Note: Shipper will not be able to claim any export related documents or export benefits by exporting shipments in courier channel without IEC
3. Yakit Exports out of India (Jewelry)
- IEC Copy
- Separate Pan Card copies of Company and Director
- Address Proof (address to match with IEC address)
- AD Code letter from Bank.To be signed in blue ink.Bank employee code required on the doc
- VAT/TIN Certificate
- Last year VAT Return
- Last year IT Return
- Electricity Bill
- Last 3 months Bank Statement: To be attested by Bank with their stamp & signatory sign. Customs will not accept computer generated statement.
- Last year Balance Sheet.
- Certificate of incorporation
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- KYC Form
- Power of Attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact business on its behalf
- Authorization letter to CHA
- Bank Certificate with Photo attestation
- Signature Verification letter
- Covering letter mentioning the list of docs attached
- Director/Proprietor Passport copy & Adhaar card (if Proprietorship)